(Photo credits: Adobe Stock -)
PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) – Stocks to watch on Tuesday on the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe:
* EDF EDF.PA announced on Tuesday an agreement for the sale of its stake in the CCGT power plant in Sloe in the Netherlands to Czech power grid producer and operator EPH, as part of its asset disposal program for an amount of three billion euros.
➦ EDF reaches an agreement with EPH to sell its stake in a power plant in the Netherlands
The French Economy Minister, Bruno Le Maire, has also indicated that the Government has opted for a new course at the head of EDF, whose announcement is imminent.
* TOTALENERGIES TTEF.PA – The workers of the oil group begin a strike movement in France on Tuesday in support of salary demands.
* TECHNICOLOR TCH.PA – The special effects division of French imaging specialist Technicolor Creative Studios (TCS) TCHCS.PA will make its trading debut on Euronext Paris on Tuesday under the ticker TCHCS, the group announced.
* JCDECAUX JCDX.PA announced on Monday the renewal of its partnership with Sonae Sierra in 17 shopping centers in Portugal for an undisclosed amount.
* ARAMIS AKE.PA announced on Monday the replacement of two directors representing STELLANTIS STLA.MI at the latter’s request by Sophie le Roi and Xavier Duchemin, and the replacement of the head of CarSupermaket, the group’s British subsidiary, by Matt Barrick.
* VOLTALIA VLTSA.PA announced on Monday the signing of a sales contract for the production of a new 30-megawatt solar power plant in the Centre-Val de Loire region.
* MARIE BRIZARD WINE & SPIRITS MBWS.PA announced on Monday that it maintains its cautious position regarding its commercial activity forecasts for the end of this year after having generated an Ebidtda of 7.6 million euros in the first half compared to six million a year ago.
* MONTE DEI PASCHI DI SIENA BMPS.MI – Discussions on a capital increase for the Italian bank are entering the final stretch after they were suspended due to legislative elections that ended with the victory of the right-wing alliance.
* DOMINO’S PIZZA GROUP DOM.L announced on Tuesday the appointment of Elias Diaz Sese as interim general manager to replace Dominic Paul, who will leave the group on October 10.
* SIEMENS GAMESA SGREN.MC wants to solve the problems of its onshore wind division in the next three months, its chief executive said, as the group estimates that 10-15 loss-making projects in the sector will be a drag until 2024.
* NEXI NEXII.MI announced on Tuesday that it expects surplus cash generation of around €2.8 billion in 2023-2025, which could be used for acquisitions or a return to shareholders through a share buyback plan or payment of dividends.
(Written by Claude Chendjou, edited by Tangi Salaün and Kate Entringer)