to follow in
Because financial information is eaten like cupcakes, hot and at breakfast time, Anthony Bondain gets up at dawn to serve you the Morning Meeting every morning.
Every morning, before the European markets open, find a selection of analyst recommendations covering the main markets of the old continent. The list only includes companies that have had their opinion or price target changed, or have been re-monitored. It will likely be updated during the meeting. This information sheds light on the movements of certain stocks or the market sentiment about a company.
- Asos: RBC goes from outperforming the sector by targeting 1000 GBp.
- Beiersdorf – Berenberg remains long with a high target of EUR121-128.
- Bureau Veritas: Oddo BHF Goes From Outperformer To Underperformer By Targeting EUR25.
- Compagnie Financière Richemont: Goldman Sachs continues to buy with a high price target of CHF 126-128.
- Equasens: GreenSome Finance remains long with a reduced target of EUR 103.10 to EUR 87.30.
- Fnac Darty: Oddo BHF moves from neutral to underperformer with EUR36 target
- Intertek: Oddo BHF goes from neutral to outperformer by targeting 4500 GBp.
- Kaufman & Broad: Oddo BHF moves from outperformance to neutral, targeting EUR28.
- LPKF: Stifel begins to monitor buying targeting EUR17.
- Neoen: Citigroup moves from neutral to sell, targeting EUR37.
- Nexity: Oddo BHF goes from neutral to underperformer, targeting EUR27.
- SMCP: Oddo BHF moves from outperformance to neutral, targeting EUR8.
- SUSE: Jefferies remains long with a reduced price target of €28 to €20.
- The Swatch Group: Goldman Sachs remains long with a reduced price target of CHF 320 to CHF 318.
- UCB: Jefferies goes from hold to buy, targeting EUR89.
- Valneva: Goldman Sachs moves from buy to neutral, targeting EUR8.
- Veolia: Citigroup starts trailing neutral, targeting EUR21.